ACEVic represents organisations which provide Adult and Community Education courses and programs to the Victorian community. ACE encourages participation in life long and life wide learning for everyone, from those who left school early through to passionate lifelong learners.
There is a course or program for everyone at your local ACE provider. ACEVic members ascribe to the following set of values and practices:
- We reinvest skills, knowledge and money in local communities,
- We are there for the long haul: an ongoing presence in specific localities reflecting a commitment to ensure all members have the opportunity to reach their potential,
- We maintain connections to a broad range of social and community services and supports, - We use adult learning principles in all our programs,
- We are committed to the learning needs of all members of a community particularly the most disadvantaged and marginalised,
- We provide a strong return on investment of government and community resources.